Orly Shani has a festive DIY to get you ready for the holidays.
Materials and Ingredients for DIY Citronella Luminary
1. Tear or blend basil to release juices and place on bites.
Paige Hemmis is helping you stay organized by using wine barrels.
2. Add lavender, thyme, rosemary and flowers.
Paige Hemmis is making a piece of home decor for you to hang during the holidays.
2. Fill a little under half the bottle with Witch Hazel/Apple Cider Vinegar Mix.
1/2 tsp Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil
Materials and Ingredients for DIY Bug Spray
Orly Shani is getting ready for the outdoors with this fun DIY.
Cameron Mathison is giving you some bug bite relief this summer season with these DIYs.
*NOTE:Keep in fridge or cooler if outdoors and shake before using. Replace after 3-4 months
Directions for Chamomile Bite Relief
4. Take off cap and fill up with water, leaving small space for glycerin.
Hallmark artist Ellie Kim is making wedding decorations with a small collection of materials.
1. Add two/three citrus slices to bottom of mason jar.
Materials and Ingredients for Soothing Chamomile Bite Relief
*NOTE:Make sure all plants and fruit are submerged under the water.
Ken Wingard is turning ordinary pillows into a dancers dream.
Ingredients and Materials for Itchy Bite Relief
Get more information about this episode